Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bloggin' it Up.

I recently acquired this blog to keep in touch with the fam, namely Kristi (hi Kristi). She's my sister who suggested starting one. As far as I know, though, I'm the only one to take her advice.
Anywho, I'll try and figure out all this blogging business, it's pretty complex. This setting up of my profile is freakin' me out.
My life is ever so boring. I'll find something to blog about soon, though. I am due to have my baby the first week of September, and we might be moving soon.
Over and out.

P.S. Why in the world am I not allowed to indent my paragraphs? Oh, the nerve!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so excited that you are actually doing this. It doesn't matter that a whole lot isn't going on, you can always write thoughts, or stories. This is great!

Kathi said...

Look I have a blog now too! http://foreverinpinkjeansfive.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Sami it was so fun to read your blog. You have such a way of putting things that it just makes me laugh. I hope to start my own blog someday, but I just don't know where to start. Currently, I am helping Justin with his loads of paperwork and haven't got the time. Good luck with your upcoming delivery! Luv ya, Layna

layna said...

Hey look! I made my own account so "Justin" doesn't say silly girly things anymore. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sami. I love you. P.S. Bah humbug about all the girly stuff i got credit for saying earlier. Justin

Mostly Broken said...

curse the internet and al gore for inventing it. when sammi moved away I was easily the funniest in the family but with this cursed blog bit Sammi is able to unleash her firery funny and show up her oldest brother. no respect!

Kristi said...

Where are the pictures of the baby? Someone from your house needs to call me!

layna said...

P.S. Who ever told jeremy he was funny? Don't encourage him.