Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Officially a mother. Awwwws.

Hey fans, sorry it took me so long to post this. I have to make it quick, too. I don't have internet at my house anymore, I'm at the in-law's.


I had a bouncing baby boy at 1:49 am on Sunday, August 31st. I had a home delivery, and it went surprisingly well. No drugs, no doctors, no complications.

He was 8 pounds and 15 oz. Just a few gummy bears weight away from 9 pounds.
He was pink and fat and healthy! Thank the Lord for that.

I have photos, but I have no idea when I will get a chance to upload them. Anyway, believe that he is a very cute baby. We think he's already getting orange hair... oh my. And, by the way, we named him Gideon.
Get used to it!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Maybe Shasta could take pictures while she's up there, and I could post them for you. I would need your info for that though.
And congratulations, I wish I was there to help out.

Shelly said...

Congratulations, Sami and Caleb! You'll love being a mother. So glad that everything went well, and good for you on the all-natural birth. Caroline did that, too (but at the hospital). In fact, Mark delivered with supervision by the midwife.

Unknown said...

Hey Sami,I miss you! When are you going to up date your blogity blog? So how's the babe? You live with the in-laws now don't you and the have the internet right? I don't know when I can call you, plus I erased the in-laws number. Please call sometime, or e-mail me your new number k. love you- kathi