Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sigh.






To make a long story short, we moved out of our house this week. Also we had awful, insane neighbors. I wouldn't mind if I never saw them again....bunch of crazies!
Moving out of there means we had to move in here, the in-law's house! Hooray! It's like, the place to be. :(
Caleb, Gideon and I are setting up camp in one of the bedrooms upstairs and all of our stuff is sitting in a neighbors garage. Good times.
On the bright side, I have access to the internet again. And Caleb's planning to build us our own house around here some-a-wheres. I'll let you know when that happens. *shrug*
I'm so tired! Being homeless is exhausting.
I'll upload a few more photos, why not?

2 comments:

Jer said...

Sammi

Sorry about the exhausting move. We have a basement that should be done sometime soon if you don't get a new house soon... really.

See ya!

Oh, and CUTE BABY!

--Jer and Kristi

Scott said...

Sami I loved your comment on my Twilight posting. I also have to say I love your mortal kombat shirt in these pictures, classic. Anyway don't waste your time reading the books I know you well enough to think you won't like them, but do what you want. Talk to you later slimantha.

Your favorite cuz (don't worry I won't tell the others),

Scott