Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great and Good, Grood.

Just wanted to post this real quick-like. I just found out that what I thought were stubborn white lumps of thrush in Gideon's mouth are actually something called Bohn's nodules...? Ever heard of those? Anyway, I guess they are common and harmless, although gross looking. That means that whatever was actually thrush went away weeks ago! Huzzah! I stopped using the violet gunk, I think that pretty much took care of everything. I hope the real thrush won't come back! So that's exciting, huh? I'm glad that he's okay, although I feel pretty dumb for not figuring it out sooner. That's what the first kid is for, right? Hahaha...uhh.... hmm.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, I love reading your posts. I'm so glad that you figured things out. I bet it wasn't much fun for Gideon taking all the medicines.

Did you see Shasta's blog?

Mostly Broken said...

oh sammy your so pretty! and dressed for church. your kid is cute too. Better then the sum of its 2 parts

Kathi said...

What is Jeremy talking about? Not the so pretty part. The sum of 2 thing? I am so glad he is over the thrush!