Monday, December 1, 2008

Trip to Utah?!

Hey fans. Well Caleb agreed that if the weather was cold enough to give him time off, and if I could come up with the money, he would take me and Gideon to Utah! I know, I know, but save your applause. Then, Mom figured with gas around $1.50 a gallon, and my car getting about 26 mpg on the highway, I would only need about $80 to get to Utah and $80 to get back! Okay, now you can cheer. That figure is less than half of what it used to be to make this trip! So, I asked Mom to discuss it with the fam, and if each of my brothers and sisters could donate say 10 or 15 bucks, that would be enough to come down! Can you bewieve it?
To sum up, I would like to know what everyone thinks of this plan, and if they think it would be possible to start the "Finally Get to See Sami, Caleb and their Cute Baby" fund.
Okay, well here's to me getting my hopes up! :)

5 comments:

Kathi said...

This is from Kathi, but I am in! Can it be around Christmas? I would love to meet your baby!

Kathi said...

I said this is from Kathi, because I am on Jeremy's computer, and I thought he was logged in, but he wasn't and I sound very repetitive.

Mostly Broken said...

this is Jeremy, I say that cuz I'm on my computer. you should come around Christmas time. it would be a good party. I probably wont be there though cuz I never go down to cedar. I'll chip in for ya. but you gotsta stop by my place to pick it up.

Kristi said...

This is from Kathi's twin Kristi, I too will chip in on it. Christmas time would be fun, but I think we're going to plan a sibling New Year's party, right guys? Maybe you could be around for both? And I think it might be at Jeremy's, so you could hit there on your way back up.

Courtney said...

i'm chipping in if you promise to come around christmas time and stop at the garretts because thats where my familia and i will be!!!! DO IT!! how do i donate? set up a paypal or something.