Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MT is so em-ty.


Aunt Kristi's always good for a laugh.

Shasta with Gideon during his gender identity crisis.

Reagan on his way to get a fake i.d.

Papa and The Gid.
...
Oh man! I loved visiting Utah so much that I was extra sad to go home. I felt so happy and comfortable being there, like it was meant to be! Thanks to everyone for gas money and for being so nice to us. Caleb said it was a good visit too. And FYI, he said if he found a really good job in Utah, he would consider moving. We really need a house and source of income nowadays.
In other news, Gideon is still so cute and sweet. He has a slight cold; stuffy nose, coughing, pretty tired. I'm surprised it took him so long to get sick, considering the crowded petri-dish of germy kids that we live in. Splehk. Caleb is also a little bit sick, he has been since we got home. He is a really slow healer. I am not sick yet, but I am losing so much sleep that I probably will be.
Caleb's mom is planning to throw me a baby shower this month, hmm :S I have never heard of a baby shower where the baby is already 5 months old. But whatevs, I think some of the people will give me cash, so that's grood.
I gave myself a haircut a few days ago. It looks kind of ridiculous but, oh-wellingtons. I keep it up most the time anyway since I am shedding like a sheepdog. I heard that after pregnancy, you lose lots of hair for some reason. It's pretty gross and driving me nutso.
What else, what else... I just finished reading The Catcher In The Rye, that was interesting. It's surprisingly um, eventless. For those of you who haven't read it, it's just this foul-mouthed guy describing a few days out of his life in great detail. It's pretty amusing though.
I think I'm out of things to write about...smrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hi, finally you updated. Is my nose really as flat as it is in the picture?
Mom said to me the other day that she didn't understand why people have baby showers before the baby is born. I think that they use to wait 'til after the birth to do showers in the olden days. Maybe that had to do with not knowing the gender before hand. But I think it will be fine to have a late shower. There are still plenty of things you need.
K well come again, we miss you already.